Check out this weekend's top matches
Saturday April 16
- 745 - EPL - Norwich City v Sunderland - NBCSN
- nother relegation scrapper for Norwich who at this point are favorites to stay in the league. The Canaries got a vital win over Newcastle two weeks ago but then gave Palace their only win of 2016. A win for Norwich would mean Big Sam's first relegation.
- 1230 - EPL - Chelsea v Manchester City - NBC
- This is a game that would've mattered almost any other season but not this one. City still have a Champion's League spot to fight for but Chelsea are firmly on the beach. Still Chelsea love nothing more than spoiling a party.
- 1230 - Bundesliga - Bayern Munch v Schalke 04 - beIN Sports
- Schalke haven't beaten Bayern since 2011 but have gotten two draws in the last three meetings and that's almost the best you could hope for. Bayern's five point lead at the top of the Bundesliga was extended to seven with Dortmund dropping points in the derby, all but assuring them the title.
- 1445 - Serie A - Inter Milan v Napoli - Fox Sports 2Go
- econd against fourth is Serie A. Juventus's six point lead isn't insurmountable but Napoli need a win in this match to keep that hope alive. After this one, Napoli have the easier run in of fixtures.
- 1700 - MLS - DC United v Toronto FC - MLS Live
- 'm not going to lie, the start of an MLS season is terrible. DC United and Toronto were a couple of the best teams in the league but are playing terrible, like all of 2015's good teams. After beating Vancouver 4-0 last week, are United finally taking off?
- 1900 - USL - FC Cincinnati v Louisville City - Youtube
- The inaugural River Cities Cup. After spending eight months battling on twitter, both sides will finally get to meet on the field. It's still very early in the season but both look like contenders.
Sunday April 17
- 700 - Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Rangers v Celtic - Stream
- Only the second Old Firm in the last 4 years and it's in the semi-final of the Cup. Rangers have secured promotion to the Premiership after their triple relegation for financial irregularities so we'll be guaranteed at least three of these derbies next season.
- 30 - EPL - Leicester City v West Ham United - NBCSN
- West Ham look good for nabbing a Champions League place in their first season at the Olympic Stadium, fighting back to draw with Arsenal last week. Their loss against United in the cup was not so great. Leicester keep winning, they're officially at 5 wins in a row, although I think the Hammers could give them trouble.
Let me know what you think!